Planning Your Wedding
For most ceremonies, the usual fee is for weddings in Key West (up to Mile Marker 15):.
Wedding with no rehearsal - $400.
Wedding with rehearsal - $500
this fee includes:
- planning and preparation of a ceremony crafted for you
- yours will be the only wedding I am conducting on YOUR day!
- coordination with other planners working on the details of your day
- conduct of a rehearsal prior to the ceremony day if requested
- leadership of the ceremony at the location you have arranged
- either classic clergy (robe), traditional formal, or Keys informal wear
- punctual, prepared, professional service
- completed and filed official paperwork
- a formal copy of the text of the wedding ceremony
Keys Wedding Clergy
About Rev Randy
Every situation is different.
My fees are set based on a typical wedding which involves more than 30 guests, multiple attendants, and a formal reception.
If your wedding will be smaller or more economically planned, please contact me about applicable fees.
Once you are ready to book a date and time, and begin planning your wedding ceremony, the deposit is payable. That deposit should be sent to:
the Rev. Dr. Randolph WB Becker, 818 Thomas Street, Key West, FL 33040
When I am in receipt of this non-refundable deposit, I will hold the date and start the planning process.
Any final amount is payable in cash on the day of the rehearsal (or the wedding if no rehearsal is needed). Many couples pay the total in advance to have one less thing to worry about at the time of the wedding.
The deposit and any additional amount paid at least two weeks in advance of the wedding can be by personal check or through PayPal.